- If you are interested in submitting a RIDER to participate, PLEASE CLICK HERE
- If you are interested in becoming a VOLUNTEER, PLEASE CLICK HERE
- PATH Intl. Professional Association of Therepeutic Horsemanship International, formerly North American Riding for the Handicapped Association (NARHA)
- Coweta Community Foundation
- Horse World Wide An internet resource for the Horse Enthusiast. Provides a great directory of other sites and services.
- Parelli Parelli Natural Horsemanship
- Reachout America - providing funds to help sick and special needs children across America
- Tribe Equus
- United Way
- Branton Horse & Riding Lesson Services, LLC
- Southern Crescent Equine Services, LLC
- Fairburn Farm Supply - (770) 964-6658
Please select the album image below and click "View Album" to see all of our photos.</p>"
CORRAL now has nine horses that are used for our students. Our cost per horse is approximately $2500.00 per year. This includes farrier service, veterinary services, and feed. We are seeking patrons to sponsor a horse for a year with a tax-deductible gift starting at $1200. This would help us greatly in reaching our goal of helping provide our services free of charge.
If you have any questions, please call and we will be glad to speak with you. We invite you to visit our classes on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. We welcome the opportunity to show you around and introduce you to our volunteers, students and our horses. Come see first hand how your donation will make a difference in someone's life.
With your donation of $1200.00, a plaque with your name will be placed on the stall of the horse that you sponsor.
Donald Sprayberry, Sr.
Jan & Tom Swaine
Kiwanis Club of White Oak Golden K
Coweta-Fayette EMC Round-Up
Northgate Key Club
Coweta Community Foundation
The Swope Family Fund
Individual donations may be made to CORRAL at any time. All donations will be acknowledged with a note and a receipt for your tax records. We also accept In Memoriam donations, and those are acknowledged as directed by the donor.